Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogging??

I never thought i would see the day that i would be sitting in front of a computer actually typing a blog. Well seeing as it is a class requirement i might as well make the most out of this thing. For those of you that will most likely read this you are all probably in class with me so hopefully we can all get to know each other more. Ill be the guy most likely wearing a baseball hat. I am looking forward to a fun semester and who knows maybe ill actually get into this blogging thing.

Cheers

Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. Ditto. I am blogging. Hard to believe.

    Nice meeting you and good luck in your other courses.

    Oh, thanks for the chicle and technical assistance on background.

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been tagged by a Cowboys fan.

    ReplyDelete