Wisconsin toTexas
Monday, September 26, 2011
Survey! Take It!!! NOW!!
Getting to know you?
This is just a simple survey to let me know you better.
What is your Name?
Please tell me your favorite movie and why?
Please Select all the sports you enjoy playing
Check all that apply
Football
Basketball
Soccer
Baseball
Hockey
Golf
Vollyball
Ping Pong
Chess
Underwater Basket Weaving
How important is your Cell Phone?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
I have a cell phone?
I need my cell phone to live!
Which of these do you like better
I hate it
I do not like it that much
It's ok
I somewhat enjoy it
I Love it
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Television
Music
Air
Food
Water
The Great State of Wisconsin
What is your favorite holiday?
Please select one
Christmas
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Valentines Day
Your Birthday
St. Patricks Day
The 4th of July
Easter
Any day that gives you the day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment