Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Podcast overview!!!
Podcasts have always been a real mystery to me. I never quite understood what the point of them was until reading this and learning how to create them in class. Podcasts are a great way to get information across to students in a quick way. Students today love new and different things and I believe that by using podcasts this could definitely cause them to gain more interest in whatever the lesson is dealing with. Another great use for podcasts is to throw out reminders for students over the weekend in case they need to bring a certain object to the classroom or if they need to be reminded about an assignment. I feel that by using podcasts you are given more time to plan out what you are going to say and I feel that by personally creating a podcast for a class it gives the class more of a personal relationship with the teacher. I’m still a little skeptical on podcasts but maybe one day I will see what everybody else sees about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment